Thursday, May 16, 2013

THE PERSPECTIVES

there are many different  perspectives but so far I have 5 overall  perspectives I think are important in this topic like the poacher , government , the people , the prey, and predator.
                                                           THEIR PERSPECTIVES
· Government:"We will help by making law and sending". They send people to protect the animals/plant plus, they make laws t o prevent it from happening perspectives
· People: ‘We should stop poaching by donating money for Eco guards and to adopt an animal'' some people donate money to help protect the animals.
· Poacher:'' I'm going to sell this and get rich! Mwahahahaha!!''Poachers sell the animal in black markets and get lot of money.
· Prey: I have no predator so I can eat as much as I want. It may look good for the prey right now, but later after a long time they will overpopulate so then they'll overgraze.
· Predator: where is my food I'm hungry . Soon the predator will starve and have to find new food.
I agree with the government and the people but disagree with the poacher."I think this is bad and we need to do something to stop it."


1 comment:

  1. Cristian-

    Could you give me some specific information on which animals are poached and where?

    ReplyDelete